Third Charge Filed in Threats Case Riverside Press-Enterprise October 12, 2000 Calling it a third misdemanor criminal charge has been filed against a Northern California man accused of making terrorist threats against the Church of Scientology's film studio near San Jacinto, authorities said. The newest count was added Wednesday and charges Keith Henson, 58, with making threats against the church because of its beliefs and those of its members said Deputy District Attorney Thomas Gage. He was previously accused of making threats against several church members while picketing the complex off Gilman Springs Road. Henson, who denied the allegations Wednesday, remains free on his promise to appear at his next court hearing. An Oct. 30 trial date has been set. If convicted on the charges, Henson could be sentenced to a year in jail on each charge. Prosecutors allege that Henson posted threats against the church's Golden Era Productions on an Internet news group site earlier this year.