On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:30:08 GMT, email@example.com (Keith Henson) wrote:
>Being in Canada it often takes quite a while to get court matters
>through the mail and sometimes they get lost entirely. But I have a
>nice collection for you that I will post on this thread.
#4 in a series, Exhibit C
DECLARATION OF H. KEITH HENSON
I, H. KEITH HENSON, declare:
1. The facts set forth in this declaration are known to me personally. If called to testify as to the truthfulness of the facts set forth in this declaration, I would do so.
2. About 11:50 a.m. Eastern time November 27, 2001 I spoke by phone for a few minutes with Amanda Fagan, the court reporter for the Hemet case (HEM014371).
3. When I asked her why the transcript for the morning of April 19, 2001 was missing, Amanda stated that the Judge Wallersheim informally (in the hallway) told her not to prepare the voir dire and Motions in Limine parts of the transcript.
4. When I expressed amazement that the court records could be sealed so casually, she replied, "He's the Judge."
5. I asked her if she was aware that the transcript was in conflict with the minute order of that day. She indicated she was not aware and was irritated at being asked.
6. She stated that her tapes are available and that she can transcribe this section if given an appropriate judicial order.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of Ontario, Canada that the foregoing is true and correct.
Dated November 27, 2001 at 12:10 pm
H. Keith Henson