Simplified overview of the main death case and all the cases that ensued from it, mailed to me by someone who has done extensive research of the case. Time period is 1997 - 2003. An annotated version with links to pertinent legal documents/media items (should I have missed one, please let me know) is webbed here http://lisalegal.whyaretheydead.net
1. Estate files wrongful death case.
2. Estate and FLAG enter into agreement not to add on parties: SCN corps and its officers or employees. SEA ORG and DM not mentioned.
3. Estate files motion to add on parties and motion to set aside agreement in death case.
4. Judge Moody upholds agreement and tells Dandar that he is free to breach if he wants to. Dandar says he has no desire to breach it. within days SCN runs to Clearwater and files suit for breach of contract. WHY? Because SCN already knows that Moody said there was no breach.
5. Baird ends up with breach case #1. It is FLAG against Estate, Dell, and Ken Dandar.
6. Estate files second motion to add DM individually as captain of SEA ORG. Moody holds that DM is not protected by agreement and permits him to be added.
7. DM evades service of process with help by Mary Story of FLAG falsely answering court ordered interrogatories as to the residential address of DM. DM dismissed from death suit only because he was not properly served. (Pres of RTC had accepted service for him)
8. DM moves for attorney fees before Moody and loses. DM appeals and loses.
9. FLAG gets Moody to transfer death case to Pinellas, asking that case be assigned to judge Schaeffer, who is handling the criminal case. New Pinellas judge, Quesada denies FLAG's request. Then Schaeffer, as chief judge, transfers Quesada to family law and takes over Quesada's civil section. Estate moves to disqualify Schaeffer, she denies it, Estate appeals her denial, then drops appeal.
10. Breach case #2: RTC, acting for DM, saying it paid his attorney fees when he was sued individually by Estate, files suit in Texas for attorney fees against Estate and Dell individually. Dell wins, when the court dismisses her individually. RTC wins attorney fees against Estate, judge refuses to give full faith and credit to Moody's order permitting DM to be added. Case now on appeal, oral argument 6-2-03.
11. RTC domesticates its Texas Judgments in Florida before Baird. Estate appeals.
12. RTC files suit in Florida against Dell, even though it lost same case in Texas.
13. Minton files motion to disqualify Schaeffer in counterclaim, where Minton is a party, but also in death claim, where he is not, all after Minton has been compromised by SCN. Schaeffer grants motion, but transfers entire case out to chief judge for reassignment, who then transfers it to Judge Beach. Schaeffer states in her order that she would like death case back. Leaves it up to Beach. Estate files motion to transfer back, motion pending. SCN files motion to disqualify Schaeffer, which is denied and now on appeal. SCN wants Schaeffer disqualified because she is still considering motions heard before her but not yet decided.
14. FLAG files for change of venue before BAIRD in breach #1.
- Scientology and health www.whyaretheydead.net
- 'Religious' child abuse and neglect www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- Visit Occupied Clearwater with Nessie http://nessie.psychassualt.org/
- The hearing transcripts http://whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcpherson/bob/