From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Martin Ottmann)
Subject: Suppressive Person Declare - David Jordan
Date: 18 Jan 2003 05:13:27 -0800
9 October 1983
FLAG CONDITIONS ORDER 7307
ALL ORGS ALL MISSIONS
SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE DAVID JORDAN
DAVID JORDAN of Glendale, California is hereby declared a SUPPRESSIVE PERSON.
Investigation has revealed that David Jordan, an attorney who has publicly announced his departure from the Church of Scientology, including doing so in the press, has been spreading malicious false rumors about the Church and its members which have been proven obviously false by the fact of the Church's continued expansion and delivery of standard Scientology technology.
Jordan has engaged in a campaign of spreading false rumors, to encourage people to request refunds and repayments from the Church without following the policies governing such requests as clearly laid out by LRH. Jordan, being a squirrel, has alter-ised these basic policies which has resulted in additional time being added in the processing of these claims.
The Church, by applying standard policies, has not only handled the refund/repayment line quickly, but there have been many people salvaged and gotten back on the Bridge.
David Jordan's true colors were seen when it was discovered that he helped incorporate Dave Mayo's squirrel group, as evidenced by his name appearing on the official records. He is openly supportive of squirrels and maintains connections to known enemies of the Church such as David Mayo and Michael Flynn.
Though Jordan claimed for years to be a Scientologist, investigation shows that he has done no services for many years, in any Scientology organization.
Most recently, Jordan made public attacks on the Church, and has provided data to authorities in an attempt to harm a Scientology Church.
He is GUILTY of the following SUPPRESSIVE ACTS:
1. ORGANIZING SPLINTER GROUPS TO DIVERGE FROM SCIENTOLOGY PRACTICES STILL CALLING IT SCIENTOLOGY OR CALLING IT SOMETHING ELSE.
2. ORGANIZING A SPLINTER GROUP TO USE SCIENTOLOGY DATA OR ANY PART OF IT TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM STANDARD SCIENTOLOGY.
3. PUBLIC DISAVOWAL OF SCIENTOLOGY OR SCIENTOLOGISTS IN GOOD STANDING WITH SCIENTOLOGY ORGANIZATIONS.
4. REPORTING OR THREATENING TO REPORT SCIENTOLOGY OR SCIENTOLOGISTS TO CIVIL AUTHORITIES IN AN EFFORT TO SUPPRESS SCIENTOLOGY OR SCIENTOLOGISTS FROM PRACTICING OR RECEIVING STANDARD SCIENTOLOGY.
5. WRITING ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY LETTERS TO THE PRESS OR GIVING ANTI-SCIENTOLOGY OR ANTI-SCIENTOLOGIST DATA TO THE PRESS.
6. CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP IN A DIVERGENT GROUP.
7. CALCULATED EFFORTS TO DISPRUPT CHURCH SERVICES OR THE FLOW OF PUBLIC UP THE BRIDGE THROUGH THE CHURCHES.
8. ENGAGING IN MALICIOUS RUMOUR MONGERING TO DESTROY THE AUTHORITY OR REPUTE OF HIGHER OFFICERS OR THE LEADING NAMES OF SCIENTOLOGY OR TO "SAFEGUARD" A POSITION.
David Jordan is therefore declared a SUPPRESSIVE PERSON. All of his certificates, awards, and classifications are cancelled. He may not be trained or processed. By his actions, he has placed himself outside of the protection and procedures of Scientology Ethics.
Jordan's only hope for mercy lies in his exact application of the steps A to E of HCO PL 23 Dec 65 Revised and Reissued 10 Sept 83 ETHICS SUPPRESSIVE ACTS SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.
Paul Laquerre International Justice Chief
Authorized by AVC International
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL