From: [email protected] (Martin Ottmann)
Subject: Suppressive Person Declare - Dean Stokes
Date: 13 Jan 2003 15:40:50 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
(Blue ink on goldenrod paper) SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
SMI INT ETHICS ORDER 110 3 November 1982
All Cl IV Orgs All Sea Org Orgs All Mission BPI
SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE DEAN STOKES
Dean Stokes, ex-Mission Holder of Southwest Mission is hereby re-declared a SUPPRESSIVE PERSON. Data to hand shows that Dean falsely reported that he completed steps A to E of his former Declare earlier this year.
Over the years Dean has had very close ties with Alan Walter, who is a known and declared Suppressive Person. Dean played a major part in forwarding Walter's Suppressive Acts. Additionally, Dean knowingly harbored and supported Bill Franks, in Frank's suppressive acts against the Church.
Dean was declared in January 1982. After his Declare was duly issued he continued to attempt to influence the running of the Soutwest Mission by covert means.
Dean further attempted to splinter off a section of Scientology by introducing squirrel tech into Southwest Mission.
In 1982, Dean accepted stolen confidential Church material and spread it to others.
Financial irregularities have been found on the part of Dean denying monies meant for Clearing the peoples of earth and ensuring total Freedom.
Thus, Dean is no longer entitled to any Mission Holder rights or privileges nor any rights to Southwest Mission. He has clearly demonstrated his Suppressive Acts over the years with his refusal to apply standard Church Policy and Tech and to fully and standardly do steps A to E. Dean's Suppressive Acts include:
1. Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to a Committee of Evidence duly convened.
2. Pronouncing Scientologists guilty of the practice of the religion of Scientology.
3. Continued adherence to a person or group accurately pronounced a Suppressive Person or group by HCO.
4. Organizing splinter groups to confuse people about the true beliefs and practices of Scientology or to deceive them into considering that they will be able to study part or all of Scientology or receive standard pastoral counselling from the splinter group.
5. Organizing splinter groups which take and pervert Scientology materials or practices, in whole or in part, still calling it Scientology or calling it something else.
6. Infiltrating a Scientology group or organization or staff to stir up discontent or protest at the instigation of hostile forces.
7. Seeking to splinter off an area of Scientology and deny it properly constituted authority for personal profit, personal power or to "save" Scientology.
8. Engaging in malicious rumour-mongering to destroy the authority or repute of one's fellows or executives of Scientology Churches or Missions or Organizations.
9. Receiving money, favors or encouragement to suppress Scientology or Scientologists.
For these Suppressive Acts Dean is subject to an ecclesiastical ban of ever receiving any upper level materials or case programs of any kind whatsoever from here on out.
Dean's Mission Charter is hereby revoked and he will never be allowed to receive a Mission Charter again.
Should Dean come to his senses and wish to recant, he is to apply steps A to E, per HCO PL 16 May 80 Issue II ETHICS, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.
SMI JUSTICE CHIEF
Approved by SMI OFFICER INTERNATIONAL
SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
SMI:SOI:SMIJC:gg Copyright © 1982 by SMI ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
From: ladayla <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Suppressive Person Declare - Dean Stokes
Date: 14 Jan 2003 12:09:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says... >
>(Blue ink on goldenrod paper)
>SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
>SMI INT ETHICS ORDER 110
>3 November 1982
>All Cl IV Orgs
>All Sea Org Orgs
>SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE
So, I was having lunch at that little Roumanian restaurant on the corner of Fountain and Vermont, about 1/2 block from the Complex when I saw Dean walking toward the corner. He had on a spiffy white suit, a white 'cowboy' hat, and boots. I ran out and threw myself into his arms. ( Dean was/is a dear and special friend). Dean whispered " Don't let them see you talking to me... they will declare you, too." He said that he was wearing the white hat so that there wouldn't be any confusion about who the 'good guy' was. Dean was declared because RTC wanted his Mission. Dean telephoned Bent Corydon from the Mission Holder's meeting and told Bent that RTC was stealing his ( Bent's) Mission. Bent was able to quick make some preparations to save the Riverside Mission. Dean is a loud, boisterous, and somewhat crude typical Texan, and one of the sweetest dudes on the planet. I could be wrong, but I think that he was originally delared by his ex-wife, Vicki Aznaran. Dean suffered from his disassociation from Scientology. It broke his heart. For years ( and maybe still) he wouldn't even say the word'scientology'. He referred to it as 'the subject'. I haven't seen Dean in years, but last I talked with him, he was still bitter about his treatment by those whom he contributed his best to. He has had a son who has made his life full. I wish for Dean all the brightness and the joy that he tried to bring to others.