From: [email protected] (Martin Ottmann)
Subject: Suppressive Person Declare - Janet Russell
Date: 14 Jan 2003 13:35:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
FLAG CONDITIONS ORDER 9730 18 February 1991
RTC CMO INT EXEC STRATA FCB CLO WUS / CLO EUS ALL ORGS AND MISSIONS
SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE JANET RUSSELL
Janet (Jan) Russell, of Simi Valley, California is hereby declared a Suppressive Person.
Jan pretended to adhere to the beliefs of the Church of Scientology although investigation of her true motives revealed she was attempting to deceive her husband, a Scientologist, so that she could profit from a continued reliance on his money-making abilities and monies he was to inherit. Since 1987 Jan has had a repeated pattern of unsuccessfully attempting to enturbulate her husband and well-meaning Church members who sought to help her.
When Jan's pretense of being a Scientologist and her out-ethics activity was discovered she was offered an opportunity by the Church to handle her situation and she pretended to cooperate in the attempt to salvage her as a being, while at the same time covertly plotting to blow the organization and get her husband to leave as well. In this plot Jan associated herself with the Cult Awareness Network (CAN), a small and ineffective anti-religious group which is connected to and works for the Internal Revenue Service. Past and recent leaders of the Cult Awareness Network have included convicted kidnappers and sex criminals.
In December 1989 Jan hired deprogrammers associated with CAN and attempted to "deprogram" (a psychiatric terror tactic) her husband, a loyal Scientologist, and thus coerce him to abandon his religious beliefs. This attempt failed utterly. Despite this failure, Jan with the continuing assistance of her CAN associates, has covertly embarked on a campaign of calculated suppression in a further futile effort to dissaffect her husband and other Scientologists.
This issue exposes Janet Russell so that all Scientologists know what her true intentions are.
Jan is therefore guilty of the following suppressive acts:
1. VIOLATION OR NEGLECT OF ANY OF THE 10 POINTS LISTED IN HCO PL 7 FEB 65, KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING.
2. CONTINUED ADHERENCE TO A PERSON OR GROUP PRONOUNCED A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON OR GROUP BY HCO.
3. PUBLIC DISAVOWAL OF SCIENTOLOGY® OR SCIENTOLOGISTS IN GOOD STANDING WITH SCIENTOLOGY ORGANIZATIONs.
4. PUBLIC STATEMENTS AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY OR SCIENTOLOGISTS BUT NOT TO COMMITTEES OF EVIDENCE DULY CONVENED.
5. PRONOUNCING SCIENTOLOGISTS GUILTY OF THE PRACTICE OF STANDARD SCIENTOLOGY.
6. CALCULATED EFFORTS TO DISRUPT CHURCH SERVICES OR THE FLOW OF PUBLIC UP THE BRIDGEe THROUGH THE CHURCHES.
7. FAILURE TO HANDLE OR DISAVOW OR DISCONNECT FROM A PERSON DEMONSTRABLY GUILTY OF SUPPRESSIVE ACTS.
8. RECEIVING MONEY, FAVORS OR ENCOURAGEMENT TO SUPPRESS SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.
9. REFUSAL TO ALLOW STAFF OR PUBLIC TO PROGRESS UP THE BRIDGE BY CREATING BLOCKS ON THE BRIDGE PREVENTING SUCH PROGRESSION.
All certificates and awards Jan may have are cancelled. Any trademark licenses that Jan may have signed with the Church are also hereby cancelled and she has no right to use any of the marks in any manner whatsoever.
No amnesty may cover her.
Her only terminal is the International Justice Chief. Should she come to her senses and wish to recant, she is to apply steps A to E of HCO PL 23 December 65RA, ETHICS, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.
Hamish Hamilton INT JUSTICE CHIEF
Authorized by AVC FLAG
for CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL