From: [email protected] (Martin Ottmann)
Subject: Senior C/S International Bulletin No. 108 from November 20th, 1989
Date: 14 Feb 2003 14:11:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
[Note: Eastment survived on that post less than 4 years before being removed]
SENIOR C/S INTERNATIONAL BULLETIN No. 108 from the office of the Senior Case Supervisor International Church of Scientology International
20 November 1989
TO: ALL STAFF ALL ORGS AND MISSIONS
INFO: RTC, WDC, CMO INT INT EXEC STRATA SNR QUAL NETWORK FCB, FB, CLOs
FROM: SENIOR C/S INTERNATIONAL
RE: NEW POSTING
My name is John Eastment and I have just assumed the post of Senior C/S International.
Per HCO PL 26 Sep 1974RA, Rev & Reiss 1.3.77, IMPORTANT NEW CASE SUPERVISOR POSTINGS: "The Snr C/S is the full guarantor of the quality of the org's Tech, the full Training and Interning of its Technical personnel and the smoothness of its technical lines." (LRH) As Senior C/S Int my job is to carry out these functions on an international basis.
I have been in Scientology since 1968 and in the Sea Org since 1971. I am a Class XII Auditor and C/S.
My post priorities include the following:
1) The training of all Sea Org and Cont Senior C/Ses to the level of the Org or Orgs that they serve to the attainment of the Certificate of Dean of Technology (Ref: HCO PL 24 Oct 1976 III, SENIOR CASE SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS). This will be a thorough program under the dirct supervision of the Snr C/S Int Office.
2) The training of all upstat Sea Org auditors on a rotational basis to the full level of their Org with Flag Internships. This has already begun, with three FSO Class XII auditors recently put through a special program under Snr C/S Int office, including training actions and doing New OT VIII.
3) The repackaging and release of all the C/S Courses up to and including Class VIII and Solo C/S as well as additional Technical Specialist Courses and other courses to expand delivery to the public.
4) The creation of thousands and thousands of tech resources through the use of all the recently released and soon to be released training courses for auditors, supervisors, C/Ses, and word clearers.
5) The involvement of ALL staff and public in the campaign of moving millions up The Bridge by attaining the priceless wins of Standard Tech. Delivering and receiving Standard Tech is something on which we can all unite.
What I expect from you is that you are all working on the LRH ED 339R program for your area to bring your org to Saint Hill size and that you are giving your public nothing but Standard Tech and superlative service. Programs specifically dealing with tech delivery and quality which you should be executing are:
a) The 339R Quality Program for the Org Qual Div.
b) The 339R Senior C/S Program.
c) The 339R TTC Program.
d) The 339R Word Clearing Implementation Program.
e) The 339R "What Is A Course?" Programs for Div 4 and Div 6.
f) The 339R PTS/SP Technology Implementation Program.
g) The 339R Boom Delivery Program.
While I normally work through the Network of Senior C/Ses, on any visit to your org by myself or members of my staff, you can expect these to be the points of inspection and handling.
Per HCO PL 26 May 1961, A MESSAGE TO ALL THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARIES AND ALL ORG STAFF, QUALITY COUNTS:
"THE FIRST AND PRIMARY GOAL OF AN ORGANIZATION IS DELIVERING THE FOREMOST TECHNICAL QUALITY THAT CAN BE DELIVERED IN ITS AREA." - LRH
That applies to your organization, and I expect you to be actively working towards this goal at all times.
What I also expect is that you personally are getting your own training and auditing to make yourself a more effective staff member.
Please keep me informed of anything in your area that relates to my duties and plans as described. Please let me know of anything needed and wanted as relates to my post.
Cmdr John Eastment SENIOR C/S INTERNATIONAL
Authorized by AVC INTERNATIONAL
for CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL