No. 147 WW
29 October 1967
TO: Those Concerned
FROM: Int Ethics Order
SUBJECT: Suppressive Person
REG SHARPE is hereby declared a SUPPRESSIVE PERSON as per the
recommendation of the Board of Investigation Ethics order 138WW 1724
SH for invalidating the first Clear, invalidating the effectiveness of
Clearing, using a position of trust to deceive others as to Ron's
wishes on the promotion and recording of Clears thus blocking this
line. His condition of DOUBT, as per Ethics order No. 1673SH 109WW is
downgraded to a CONDITION OF ENEMY.
1. He is not to be trained or processed.
2. He is not to be communicated with.
3. He may not enter any Scientology Church of Organization.
4. Any persons connected to Reg Sharpe are declared to be Potential
trouble Sources and are not to be trained or processed until they have
presented evidence in writing of their disconnection or handling.
5. He is no longer protected by the Codes and disciplines of
Scientology or has the rights of a Scientologist.
By his own acts he has taken himself off the only road open to Mankind
for Total Freedom.
Int Ethics Officer WW