From: [email protected] (Martin Ottmann)
Subject: Suppressive Person Declare - Kingsley & Coralie Wimbush
Date: 13 Jan 2003 15:39:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
(Blue ink on goldenrod paper) SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
SMI INT ETHICS ORDER 109 3 November 1982
All Cl IV Orgs All Sea Org Orgs All Missions BPI
SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS DECLARE KINGLSEY WIMBUSH CORALIE WIMBUSH
KINGSLEY WIMBUSH, ex-Mission Holder of Stevens Creek Mission and CORALIE WIMBUSH are hereby declared SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS.
In late 1981 Kingsley connected up with Alan Walter, Bill Franks and Dean Stokes (all declared suppressive). Kingsley continued his association with Dean after Dean was duly declared.
In April 1982 Kingsley attempted to splinter off a section of Scientology by introducing squirrel tech into Stevens Creek Mission, which resulted in a gross mishandling of people.
Evidence to hand shows that Kingsley's intention was to personal gain as much as possible to the detriment of the mission.
Gross financial irregularities have been found on the part of Kingsley denying monies meant for clearing peoples [sic] of earth and sensuring total Freedom. His attempt to sabotage the Bridge are very evident.
Kingsley's acts are clearly those covert or overt acts knowlingly calculated to reduce or destroy the Scientology Church or prevent individual betterment of a Scientologist. His Suppressive Acts include:
1. Public disavowel of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing with the Scientology Churches.
2. Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to Committees of Evidence duly convened.
3. Pronouncing Scientologists guilty of the practice of the religion of Scientology.
4. Continued adherence to a person or group accurately pronounced a Suppressive Person or Group by HCO.
5. Organizing splinter groups to confuse people about the true beliefs and practices of Scientology or to deceive them into considering that they will be able to study part or all of Scientology or receive standard pastoral counselling from the splinter group.
6. Organizing splinter groups which take and pervert Scientology materials or practices in whole or in part still calling it Scientology or calling it something else.
7. Seeking to splinter off an area of Scientology and deny it properly constituted authority for personal profit, personal power or to "save" Scientology.
8. Engaging in malicious rumour mongering to destroy the authority or repute of ones fellows or Executives of Scientology Churches or Missions or Organizations.
9. Receiving moneys, favors or encouragement to suppress Scientology, Scientologists.
10. Blackmail of Scientologists or Scientology Organizations threatened or accomplished.
Kingsley was declared publically a Suppressive Person at the Mission Holder meeting in San Francisco 17 October 1982. CORALIE WIMBUSH with full knowledge of Scientology Policy Directive 28, chose to continue to adhere to Kingsley and to condone his activities.
Per HCO PL 16 May 80 Issue II it is a Suppressive Act to deal with a declared Suppressive Person unless you are the authorized terminal to deal with the SP.
For this reason, along with her continued assistence in forwarding Kingsley's destructive and suppressive intentions and plans, Coralie is hereby pronounced a Suppressive Person.
For these Suppressive Acts, both Coralie and Kingsley are subject to an ecclesiastical ban of ever receiving any upper level materials or case programs of any kind whatsoever from here on out.
Kingsley's Charter is hereby revoked and he will never be allowed to receive a Mission Charter again.
Should they wish to recant they may apply steps A to E per HCO PL 16 May 80 Issue II ETHICS, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.
SMI OFFICER INTERNATIONAL
SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL
SMI:SOI:gg Copyright © 1982 by SMI ALL RIGHTS RESERVED