Note: This is a mirror of one of Jeff Lee's
Paulette Cooper pages. He did all of the work rendering this page's
format to make it appear as the original document. To understand the
code words in this document, see Jeff Lee's
1 April 1976
To get P.C incarcerated in a mental institution or jail, or
at least to hit her so hard that she drops her attacks.
US B1 NE SEC working in liaison with OPS NAT if needed.
To remove PC from her position of Power so that she cannot attack
the the C of S.
US B1 SEC Taking responsibility for the area working in liaison
with OPS NAT.
Ops NAT responsible for the overall planning of this project
working in liaison with NE SEC as needed for completion successfully of this op.
BE SEC and AG I NY organization operating WITH INFO PGMS PUSHING
TGTS THROUGH TO COMPLETION
1) To recruiy an FSM that looks like PC and to train her on this
action. AG I N.Y.
2) To recruit an observation FSM to make a telephone call. No
special requirements necessary except securiety + NOT PTS. AG I N.Y.
3) To get "Pin Ball" FSMs or T.M. FSM to get familiar with PC
to find out some of her clothes she wears particularly what
sort of coat she usually wears and her general looks, hair etc.
Also above FSM or FSMs will have to meet with PC when the OP goes
down. TM FSM to get a piece of PC's clothing AG I N.Y.
4) To get a cheap coat that is very similar to PC's. AG I N.Y.
5) To ascertain what PC looks like now, hair streaked ? still
skinney? etc. AG I N.Y.
6) To locate a laundry/near PC's place and to make sure she
isn't known there.-- (NOTE MUST HAVE CLEAR) AG I N.Y.
7) To find out what PC is wearing the day of the this action.
And what her hair is like. AG I N.Y.
8) To have someone availible to steak out PC when she leaves
her place the day of the caper, to ascertain when she leaves,
what she's wearing etc. AG I N.Y.
VITAL TARGETS cont.
9) Securiety is IN IN on this project and "Need to know" is
enforced heavily. The only one who needs to know what happening
is the "PC" FSM and she only has to know her part. AG I N.Y.
10) To have a set of second hand clothes and a proper wig, ( data)
on what to buy obtained from FSM in V.T #3 ) so that when the caper
goes down, PC FSM can instantly get into the proper color or
style of clothes or as close as possible. AG I N.Y.
11) To train all FSMs throroughly on each one's actions; and the
timing and coordination of each of these actions. AG I N.Y.
12) To insure that the chosen laundry is open during the day of
the caper. AG I N.Y.
13) Obtain all the necessary clothes/ Blue Jeans etc that would
be necessary for the fast change. AG I N.Y.
14) Obtain Wig that looks like PC, so that PC FSM can wear it
during caper. AG I N.Y.
15) Brief Pin Ball or TM FSM on that the FBI
or Secret Service will probably talk to them about
P.C. FSM should say his cover and that P.C.
has been seeing Psychs for years and she has memory
losses when on pot or when drunk. Work this
out carefully! ________
AG I NY