* Are any parts missing from the cadaver?
* Is the cadaver dressed or undressed?
* Does the cadaver have any cuts, slashes, teeth marks, or stab wounds? How many? Is there a particular pattern?
* Are there any tattoos or ink marks on the cadaver and are they any particular pattern or color?
* Has the cadaver been painted with any substance or spray paint and is the paint a particular color?
The following law enforcement officers have conducted investigations related to the occult. Some officers have specialized knowledge in certain areas which are indicated In parenthesis.
Officer Timothy B. Boyle
Public Information Officer
Maryland National Capitol Park Police
Silver Springs, MD 20906 (301) 949-8010
(Experience with juvenile practitioners)
Sergeant Randy Emon
Officer Sandi Gallant, Special Investigations
Detective Kurt Jackson
Lt. Larry Jones [Considered a fool: should be ignored utterly.]
Kenneth Lanning, Supervisory Special Agent
Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI Academy
Quantico, VA 22135 (703) 640-1191
(Ask for a copy of his paper, Satanic, Occult, Ritualistic Crime: Law Enforcement Perspective.)
Officer Rick Martinez
Detective Patrick Metoyer
Detective Michael O'Connor
Sgt. Richard Valdemar
|The following Individuals have conducted research about Satanic activity and / or crime.|
Dr. David Bromley
Department of Sociology/Anthropology
Virginia Commonwealth University, Box 2040
Richmond, VA 23284 (804) 367-1026
Robert Hicks, Criminal Justice Analyst
Dr. Martin Sanchez Jankowski, Professor
P.O. Box 2732
Alexandria, VA 22301 (202) 548-1532
(author, Cults That Kill)
Stephen E. Squire
Dr. Jeffrey Victor, Dept. of Anthropology