I would like to point out that this is just a variant form on a story we're all quite familiar with. In 1977, John W. Todd went on a barnstorming tour of churches all over the country, warning people that Witches were part of the Bavarian Illuminati and trying to take over the world. In his lecture he repeatedly claimed that Ray Buckland, the Chief Witch in America, was this country's "real" ruler behind the scenes. (For those of you who don't know, Ray Buckland, along with Isaac Bonewits and Gavin Frost, investigated Todd in 1976 when he was claiming to be a Witch persecuted by the police for his religion. They found out that he was using a mock coven as a cover for drug-dealing, including trading drugs to under-aged girls for sexual favors. They turned their evidence over to the cops. Funny thing: as soon as he got out of jail, he went out on the road denouncing these three men as high-ranking Illuminati.) According to Todd, he hosted a meeting in San Antonio, Texas in 1972 where Dr. Buckland opened up the Six Letters smuggled over from Illuminati Headquarters in England via diplomatic courier pouch. The first four, Todd claimed, were "routine" instructions to pay off various politicians and religious leaders. The fifth was supposedly an Eight Year Plan to take over the world, and the sixth was notification to all the covens that the Illuminati had "found" the Son of Lucifer who was going to rule the world when the Plan was carried out.
Todd was later revealed to be (at the very least) a mentally unbalanced man, if not an out-right con man and fraud. Virtually every single Protestant organization in the country denounced and disowned him and his stories, and only Jack Chick still defends him.
A local cult-cop, Sgt. Jim Mantle, has been waving around as "proof" that the W.I.C.C.A. exists a few newsletters from the Church and School of Wicca, and anything else he can find that uses the word Wicca in it. (And some of you thought that Wicca was a safer, calmer alternative to the word "Witchcraft." See what that kind of thinking gets you?) He and several other Witch-Hunters have been giving copies of the Passport Magazine Special Edition excerpted below to local school officials, pastors, news agencies, businesses that deal with the public, and community organizations--- producing a rising level of hysteria.
The following is taken from File 18 Newsletter Vol. II #87-1, dated February 22, 1987, item 14.
14. THE SEVEN W.I.C.C.A. LETTERS: The Witches International Coven Council Associate, a coalition of witches formed to try to establish unity and coordination between diverse groups of witches and to reconcile White, Gray, and Black Witchcraft movements, established a comprehensive list of goals in their 1981 W.I.C.C.A. Convention in Mexico. Dep. Dave Gaerin, San Diego S.O. originall developed the information which was then used as the basis for an article in the PASSPORT MAGAZINE SPECIAL EDITION, herein quoted: "...They clearly and boldly outline the seriousness of their intentions.
- To bring about the covens, both black and white magic, into one and have the arctress to govern all--ACCOMPLISHED;
- To bring about personal debts causing discord and disharmony within families--ACCOMPLISHED;
- To remove or educate "new age youth" by:
- infiltrating boys'/girls' clubs and big sister/brother programs
- infiltrating schools, having prayers removed, having teachers teach about drugs, sex, freedoms
- instigating and promoting rebellion against parents and all authority
- promoting equal rights for youth--ACCOMPLISHED;
- To gain access to all people's backgrounds and vital information by:
- use of computers
- To have laws changed to benefit our ways, such as:
- removing children from home environment and placing them in our foster homes
- mandatory placement of childrenn in our daycare centers
- increased taxes
- open drug and pornography market to everyone-- NOT YET ACCOMPLISHED;
- To destroy government agencies by:
- public opinion
- being on the offensive always, opposing, demonstrating, demoralizing--NOT YET ACCOMPLISHED;
- (The seventh letter was not revealed until the Summer Solstice, June 21, 1986. Dep. Gaerin has been able to determine part of this letter, namely, that covens are sanctioned to abduct and sacrifice human adults or children on the 24th. of each month for the next eleven years, at which time they expect to be in complete control. This amounts to new and unifying emphasis on blood- letting rituals.)
Peter Michas, a Christian pastor and expert in the area of Satanism and heavy metal music, says that goals five and six have since been accomplished, at least to a satisfactory degree, and that goal seven has been "announced" to the public on the album covers of popular Satanic heavy metal bands such as Ozzy Osborne. By placing together bits of information from different album covers, Michas says that the seventh goal is to be a tremendous increase of blatant Satanic activity over the next thirteen years, culminating in the physical reign of Satan on earth on June 21, 1999..."