7 Figure Cycle: Is this Amazon FBA Course Scam?
Have you heard about the amazing profits being made as an Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) seller? Are you interested in learning more?
The 7 Figure Cycle is an Amazon FBA course which aims to give you enough expertise to make great profits by setting up an Amazon FBA business. It follows a tried and tested method of selecting well-selling products and relying on their popularity to create sales.
Introduction: 7 Figure Cycle
Have you ever daydreamed about owning a successful business? Something you can manage from anywhere in the world? Does living in luxury on a paradise island sound good?
It seems a long way from happening, doesn’t it? Perhaps in the next life?
What if I tell you this can happen now?
With some hard work and the right business and training, you can be a success.
Perhaps the 7 Figure Cycle course is the way for you to set up your own profitable Amazon FBA business and start to secure your future?
Join me, while I study the product further and review the opportunity that it offers…
The information you need is only a few scrolls away…
How does 7 Figure Cycle work?
The real difference between 7 Figure Cycle and similar courses is that they encourage arbitrage which entails finding a product which is already successful on Amazon and finding a supplier who can supply for a price that means you can sell it yourself at a profit.
This product has generally favorable reviews online and appears to be a comprehensive program to teach you everything you need to know to run a successful Amazon FBA business.
There are many competing business courses in this category, so it is reasonable for you to ask me – is it legit?
As far as I can tell so far, it seems to have a good reputation, so I will investigate further in order to learn more and give you my definitive answer.
How much does the 7 Figure Cycle Course cost?
On the Official Website of 7 Figure Cycle, you can choose between two payment methods: Three payments of $997 (making a total of $2,991) or one single payment of $2,497. Even though you do save money wiht the one single payment option you have to consider whether you have such a huge amount of money to invest at once.
What you need to know about Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton
Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton are experienced and successful online marketers who specialize in using the Amazon FBA business platform.
They have a decent online presence and have created several effective and popular marketing products. Aside from 7 Figure Cycle they are well known for Blackbird, 100k Factory Revolution, Parallel Profits, 100k Factory, etc.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of 7 Figure Cycle
Let’s take a look at the positives and negatives of this product in order to decide on its effectiveness. First up, the pros.
- The program includes a large database of suppliers which makes it easier to find a legit product to sell. They also make some recommendations of what to sell which is backed up with figures recommending what levels of sales to expect.
- There is a 7 Figure Cycle members area which features training, webinars and perhaps most importantly the exclusive members-only Facebook Group. I found this useful in order to get help with any issues that I was facing. There is a wide range of people experienced with this business who are willing to give you advice.
- There is a money back guarantee. The investment for this course is significant (I paid $2,496) so this is an important factor. In fact, it was the main thing which persuaded me to subscribe to this course. They have a 60-day refund policy and if you are not making a profit within that time, they will give you your money back. As always, I recommend that you read the fine print carefully.
We have seen some excellent plus points for 7 Figure Cycle, so let’s look at some of the negatives.
- If you use the 7 Figure Cycle system, you never develop your own brand, so you will never have products to aggressively market and make great profits in a short time. It is more a case of being patient and waiting for orders to trickle in. This is not necessarily a bad strategy in itself, but you should not expect the great immediate profits that some other methods achieve.
- Your profit levels can be rather low using this strategy and they are usually in the range of 20 percent, so you will always be hunting for a decent product with a higher profit. You are relying on a high sales turnover to make a profit and when price competitiveness becomes an issue you will find yourself looking for new products to sell. One consequence of this is that you need to monitor stock levels as you may have old stock which will need to be sold cheaply.
- I was not overly keen on the fact that they used mostly live training. It had a glitchy feel in my opinion, as if they were still working on a few issues with the content. Although most of the information given was informative, it felt that it was not a smooth final version.
- Although there is a 60 day money back guarantee which is clearly a positive thing, there have been complaints with the Better Business Bureau that a lot of the effective and usable material is held back past the 60 day deadline.
In effect, the training is presented in stages, so you may not be able to tell effectively how much you will gain from the course within the period you will be eligible for the money back guarantee.
- All Amazon FBA businesses are now extremely competitive. It takes a lot of hard work to become a success. I do feel that Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton should have stressed this more clearly.
I cannot stress this enough… Growing wealth takes both time and money!
There are claims that the 7 Figure Cycle Gave an Astonishing Boost to Amazon FBA Businesses
There are many claims out there on the internet that claim to boost sales for an Amazon FBA business, but I found that was not really the case here.
This combination of the training and the software to help select a saleable product meant that I put in plenty of hard work and I am not yet totally convinced about the effectiveness of this product…
Let’s See Some Other Opinions about 7 Figure Cycle
Undertaking a business course such as 7 Figure Cycle is quite an investment in time and money, so it is important to make the right choice for your needs at the first attempt.
I always seek to give you honest review and I aim to point you in the right direction when it comes to deciding which course will work out best for you.
In this instance I formed a negative conclusion about 7 Figure Cycle, but other people may have concluded something quite different. I decided to check some other people’s opinions online.
On Facebook Groups, other review sites and some business related message boards I found a mixed bag of feedback. Some were useful, but there were many people who had an agenda as they were trying to promote their product.
I had more success on YouTube and Reddit and I found a lot of useful and honest opinions there.
Keep reading, as I am now ready to give my final conclusion for 7 Figure Cycle…
My Conclusion for 7 Figure Cycle
I was attracted to Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton’s 7 Figure Cycle, as I was looking for a business that would be relatively straightforward to get set up and manage.
I had doubts about the training given and the software for finding recommended products to sell. I am not yet convinced that the arbitrage method is the best way to go with an Amazon FBA business.
There are certainly some good parts to the program. I did find the members area to be useful and I interacted with a lot of good folks there, but this was not enough for me to overcome the doubts I have.
I did think that Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton were perhaps guilty of understating how much hard work would be required to make the business a success.
I can not recommend 7 Figure Cycle to most people who are looking for a new take on starting an Amazon FBA business. It is a legit course, but due to doubts about the overall effectiveness and the high cost, I would recommend looking at other options.
- Large suppliers database
- Exclusive learning content
- Moneyback Guarantee
- You don't build your own brand
- Only live training
- Low profit levels