Banyan Hill Review: Are the Newsletters worth your time?
Are you interested to learn more about how to make strategic and profitable investments? Would you like to learn more from informed and credible industry experts?
Banyan Hill is a well-established company who offer investment and wealth protection newsletters and claim to be able to help you achieve great profits.
Introduction to Banyan Hill Publishing
Would you like to have more disposable income? Make enough profit through investments to drive a luxury car and have a great house?
Sounds unlikely right now, doesn’t it? Just a dream?
What if I tell you this is all possible? It will take getting the right advice and making the right investments.
Perhaps Banyan Hill is the company to steer you in the right direction?
I will review Banyan Hill Publishing thoroughly and help you decide if subscribing to their various newsletters is worthwhile and an effective way to make a great profit from your investments.
I will look at the company and decide – is it legit?
Follow me… the information you need is a few scrolls away…
How do we use the Banyan Hill Newsletters?
The newsletters from Banyan Hill offer investment advice on a wide range of subjects and are written by various different industry experts.
Investment opportunities cover the stock market, cryptocurrency trading and many more. Each subscription offers advice on your best options and when and how to invest.
How much does enrolling with Banyan Hill Publishing cost?
It actually does not cost you anything to subscribe to the Free Newsletter of Banyan Hill Publishing. However, you have to keep in mind that you then only get access to a general, basic Newsletter.
If you want to learn more about a specific field or investment strategy, you probably have to sign up to one of the many Newsletters that Banyan Hill offers, like Paul Mamphilly’s Profit Unlimited.
What Should We Know About Banyan Hill Publishing
Banyan Hill Publishing was founded in 1998 and are a part of the massive Agora Group.
Agora is one of the largest financial publishing companies in the world and they are credible and respected. They were founded in 1979 by Bill Bonner and is recognized as a legit company.
Banyan Hill offers various newsletters such as Freedom Alliance, Apex Profit Alert, Extreme Fortunes, Crypto Profit Trader and many more. They cover a wide range of investment opportunities.
Industry experts such as Matt Badiali, Paul Mampilly, and Ted Bauman write for them and there is an impressive range of newsletters available.
There are many investment newsletters out there who are suspected of being a scam. Banyan Hill is not and they are extremely credible.
The real question here is exactly how much benefit you will get from their newsletters and whether or not it is the best choice for you.
A Review of the Pros and Cons of Banyan Hill
It is important to protect your hard earned money, so any advice you receive on asset protection needs to be the best. I would like to take a look at the positives and negatives of the Banyan Hill newsletters. First up, the pros.
- I did some research on some of the contributors to the newsletters, such as Ted Bauman, Matt Badiali and Paul Mampilly, and I found them to be recognized as industry experts and to have a credible background. There seems to me to be little doubt that these are the type of people you should be listening to for advice if you are looking at making investments.
- The Banyan Hill website looks something like a blog and is extremely easy to navigate. I found it straightforward to find the information I was looking for. There are free newsletters and there is plenty of useful free content.
- Banyan Hill has been extremely successful. They claim to have 400,000 readers daily and a turnover of $113,000 per year, so they must be doing something right! The fact that their business is growing rapidly and they attract such loyalty from their members must mean that they have a lot of good advice to offer.
This company clearly has some persuasive positives, but we should take a look at the cons.
- It is not a business for someone to build from scratch using a laptop and an internet connection from anywhere in the world. If this is the type of business you are looking for there may be better choices. In my opinion, Banyan Hill is more of an advisory newsletter for someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to global investments.
- There are various complaints online that people have made losses following investment advice from Banyan Hill. This does not mean that what they recommend is not sound, but it is a caution that investments by their nature are unpredictable.
- When I looked at the Better Business Bureau website, there have been various complaints about the collection methods of Banyan Hill Publishing. Some people have complained about money being taken out of their accounts unexpectedly after giving their credit card details. To their credit, Banyan Hill do reply to these complaints and explain their policies. However, for peace of mind, I recommend that you read the small print and clarify all payment terms before you subscribe and pay for any newsletters.
- Banyan Hill offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee which may not be exactly as it is portrayed. It is important to read the terms and conditions of any refund offered before you pay for the newsletters. It appears some people expected a full refund when, in fact, only a pro-rated refund is available, along with an offer of a second year free.
- There have been complaints that Banyan Hill is too aggressive with their marketing and make unrealistic claims. In my opinion, they sometimes seem guilty of making investments sound too easy and too certain to make a profit. It is important to remember investments don’t always go up and you need to anticipate losses from time to time.
I can’t emphasize this enough… creating wealth takes both time and money. There are no “get rich quick” schemes that work and getting investments right is complex.
Will Banyan Hill Make a 100% Change to my Investments?
No matter how much effort they may put in, no company can reasonably expect to be 100% effective. Therefore, as with any business, it is important to manage your expectations for Banyan Hill as results are going to vary.
What are Other People’s Opinions about Banyan Hill Publishing?
I always believe that it is useful to consider other people’s opinions when I review a course such as Banyan Hill Publishing.
This time I reached a negative conclusion, but that is not to say that it would be useful for some people.
I looked at other review sites, some business related message boards, and some Facebook Groups to survey some other opinions. I found some useful feedback, but on the whole there were too many people trying to make affiliate sales or promote a competing product.
I thought Quora and YouTube had a lot more useful feedback and there were many honest opinions to be found there. I would like to share a few of the better opinions with you here:
It is important to make the right choice of business course at the first attempt in order to save time and money. I hope this will prove useful to you.
Please keep reading as I am ready to reach my final verdict for Banyan Hill Publishing.
My Conclusion for Banyan Hill
I was initially impressed with the quality of the advice contained in the Banyan Hill newsletters however, I had doubts about the results I was achieving.
Banyan Hill Publishing is a legit business and they do offer some extremely valuable advice in both their paid and free newsletters.
However, I was not happy with the ROI that I personally achieved which made me fee uncomfortable making bigger investments.
This is probably due to my lack of expertise, but I didn’t feel I had learned enough to invest with confidence.
I found that many of the claims made in the advertisements were not authentic and were too good to be true.
My impression was that unless you are an expert at studying markets and making investments, you will be placing too much trust in the advice Banyan Hill are giving you.
Unless you are willing to make a long term commitment to studying investing, I cannot recommend Banyan Hill. In my opinion, too much is left to chance and you will be better off finding a safer way to invest your money.
- Good Advice
- Unauthentic ads
- Vague tips
- Too risky