Suze Orman Scam Exposé
One of my followers sent me a video that exposed the many scams Suze Orman has been involved with. I thought I would share it with you. At times it is hard to watch, but it is hard to look away from the train wreck that Suze Orman is.
Here is how the Exposé is described:
This presentation calls attention to a significant and serious problem, and is also a stunning study of the kind of media and political webs of dishonesty and corruption that have fooled the public, rigged the system, and damaged our world. In this documentary film, you will see Suze Orman committing financial crimes that have stolen millions of dollars from the poor and middle class, including well-documented fraud throughout the media landscape that would have landed anyone else in prison. You will see Orman intentionally contributing to crippling the United States economy to increase her public influence and to move money from the pockets of poor and middle class citizens into her bulging accounts and the coffers of the corporations, banks, and billionaires who have enabled and supported her deceptive shenanigans for the past fifteen years. If you didn’t know any of this was going on, then prepare to watch an eye-opening film. – Souce suzefilm.com
Here are some of the scams the exposé reveals:
- Gold Pump And Dump
- Prepaid Debit Card
- Real Estate
- FICO Kit
- The entire list of “How to Spot a Sociopath” on Wikihow could have a photo of Suze Orman as a prime example:
- Sociopaths are usually extremely charming and charismatic. Their personalities are described as magnetic, and as such, they generate a lot of attention and praise from others.
- Sociopaths oftentimes feel overly entitled to certain positions, people, and things. They believe that their own beliefs and opinions are the absolute authority, and disregard the opinions of others.
- Sociopaths are rarely shy, insecure, or at a loss for words. They have trouble suppressing emotional responses like anger, impatience, or annoyance, and constantly lash out at others and respond hastily to these emotions.
- Sociopaths can be criminals. Because of their tendency to disregard the law and social norms, sociopaths may have a criminal record. They may be con artists, kleptomaniacs, or even murderers.
- Sociopaths are professional liars. They fabricate stories and make outlandish, untruthful statements, but are able to make these lies sound convincing with their confidence and assertiveness.
- Sociopaths have a low tolerance for boredom. They get bored easily and require constant stimulation.
- Sociopaths are incapable of experiencing guilt or shame for their actions. It is common for sociopaths to lack remorse when they have done something that hurts others. They may appear indifferent or rationalize their actions.
- Sociopaths are manipulative. They may try to influence and dominate the people around them and tend to seek positions of leadership.
- Sociopaths lack empathy and may be incapable of love. While some sociopaths will have an individual or a small group of people that they seem to care about, they have a hard time feeling emotions and it is likely that they have not had healthy romantic relationships in the past.
- Sociopaths have a hard time dealing with criticism. They often desire approval from others and may even feel like they are entitled to it.
– Souce suzefilm.com
Suze Orman Review Conclusion
It looks like Suze is just one more poor financial adviser trying to take advantage of people to increase her bank account. In my opinion, I would avoid her and her financial advice.
Suze is just one more poor financial adviser trying to take advantage of people to increase her bank account. It’s best to avoid this scammer!
- Immoral Scammer
- History of scamming people
Add your review | Read reviews and comments
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source Gripeo.com and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Holy Smoke!,’ which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from Gripeo.com.
To view the original article at Gripeo.com, you can visit https://www.gripeo.com/suze-orman-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=suze-orman-review.