CDC Auctions owner Chris Riley told me he would auction off my condo furniture and 30 boxes of household items and collectibles, he picked up, the next auction day, Thursday November 6, 2014 with he retaining 30% of auction proceeds and paying me the remaining 70%. He confirmed selling my goods but has PAID ME NOTHING!!! I’ve called and written him — he has PAID ME NOTHING!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS !!! .
This complaint and/or review was posted on HolySmoke.org on 17:13 pm, June 15, 2018 (CST) and is a permanent record located at: https://www.holysmoke.org/scam/cdc-auctions-review/.
The reviews & complaints posted about CDC Auctions was submitted by a member or guest on this website. Any and all opinions and information are published as is. HolySmoke.org does not edit or remove any aspect of the report and is simply a consumer grievance free-speech platform. As such, HolySmoke.org cannot be held liable for the complaints and reviews posted about CDC Auctions as per Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
Business Advocacy Program
Advocacy program is a relationship between you and your most engaged consumers – the ones that choose to go a level higher to hold you accountable.