Here is what I received:
he next step in the hiring is vetting for security purposes.
The first thing you will have to do is visit our website (Denmarkog.com) click the “Apply for position” button at the bottom of the “Vacancy” page and fill the form.
If you experience any difficulty filling out the form on our website, please contact us without delay and we will send you one by email.
Please inform me as soon as you complete the form and I will confirm the acceptance.
Depending on the results of the security vetting, I will contact you with details of any additional paperwork you may be asked to provide.
The verification process can take anything from 3 to 7 days.
Also I’m sending you further details of both the training period and the full-time position.
As I mentioned in my previous letter, your primary responsibility as Supply Manager will be the establishment of stable purchasing procedures
in USA. These procedures must take into account our ongoing negotiations with existing customers, as well as purchasing, optimization of
product specifications, logistics and of course the preparation of regular reports.
I have attached a brief description of our career opportunities.
Denmark Offshore Group policy requires that before new employees are hired
on a full-time basis, they must pass a training period before full-time employment.
Training Period is paid. $2,000.00 per month and additional commission.
Your working week will not exceed 8 hours, during which time you will
be working with real projects, you will also get in touch with our suppliers.
As part of your on-the-job training, you will study one business case and fulfill one supply chain theory assignment per week.
During the probationary period, one of our supervisors will provide you with a detailed inventory of all the company’s upcoming
requirements and give guidance on regulatory compliance and best shipping practices.
Probationary working hours are relatively flexible, and you won’t be required to come into the office.
At this stage, everything is done from home, including all studying and training. At the end of the period you will be
invited to head office where you will be encouraged to share your experiences and opinions with our top managers.
After we get results of security verification we will forward you
Pre-contract agreement guarantees that after a period of four weeks, you will receive your first salary payment.
If you pass successfully through the training program then together
with the salary check a long-term contract agreement, a corporate credit card and W2 form will be provided.
When you have successfully completed the training stage of
your employment, you will have an option to become a full-time
employee or work on a part-time basis. It depends on results of
your training and your choice.
Some frequently asked questions:
1. Where exactly will I be working?
– For the month you will be doing paid training in a part-time position working from home.
When you have successfully completed the training period, you will set up a new office in your area.
2. How will I be paid?
– In the part time position, you will be paid bi-weekly by cashier’s check or direct deposit, whichever is more convenient for you.
3. What are your expectations of me as an employee?
– We expect you to procure the equipment we need, of the highest possible quality, at the best possible price, in a timely and professional manner.
4. What kind of equipment will I be supplying?
– You will be responsible for supplying our offices with all kinds of office equipment from computer monitors, scanners, and printers, down to sophisticated photo, video and optical equipment.
6. Do I have to spend my own money?
– No! There are no any out of pocket expenses. We take all expenses.
And, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me any time.
I look forward to hearing from you again.
Denmark Offshore Group
1454 København K