First and foremost, a patient recently visited Just Kids dental and he claimed it was really terrible, the patient concluded that they are too posh for the type of business they are in. They have pavers for a parking lot, and they don’t work with insurance companies. They spent less than 10 minutes with his kids yet charged him more for his visit than an adult cleaning. There are too many toys and lack of service.
They know how to take people for a ride as they overcharge and supposedly don\’t work with the insurance yet they call them. They ask for payment up front so you can work with your insurance and they take your patient to buy a new ball for their basketball court.
The patient suggested that it is good you watch your bill from your insurance as your responsibility won\’t match what their invoice says and if you use FSA; expect to spend time sorting through the bill.
No offense to people but unless you understand the insurance you won’t realize that they are ripping the public off. While you think it is necessary for children to not be afraid of the dentist you would be the one will have the nightmares.
Be cautious of this place because it cares more about appearance than the patient.
Secondly, the staff members were wonderful. They were super nice. Great facility, but Mary had a very condescending tone during his visit there. Actually, she was the reason the patient decided not to visit this office again, more so the patient having concluded not to return back to bring her kids for treatment in that place and he preferred to change dentists. It was due to the following reasons too.
1) Lied to him about dental needs
2) Caused him pain during simple procedures
3) Behaved rudely and gave no options or explanations
4) Nagged his kids to come in because he had money left on his insurance.
5) Overcharged for services. Not to mention the upfront cost of over $300 for his boys whom he had taken there for treatment. They sent his invoices to the insurance company after the treatment. And his insurance sent him a check for the cost. He could not afford to pay that much up front and waiting for a refund check from his insurance. So I guess that’s another reason why he came to the conclusion of not visiting the place again for any services. The patient later decided he will take his business elsewhere, where they will be properly worked on with the insurance companies and treat their customers with respect regardless of their financial situation.
I dont think anyone should risk his or her financial well being by getting in touch with these rascals. As the experience of this patient shows, those people are money-hoggers. They don\’t care about the kids teeth and health. No! They only care about their pockets and the different ways they can fill them.