Bought these straighteners a few months back however, First time using them this afternoon and no longer have the receipt from Argos. I had them on 190C and waited for them to heat up. Within 10 seconds of me picking them up and straightening my hair, they exploded near my face! There was a massive golden spark (so close to my skin) and then started smoking badly. I immediately ran outside and discarded in case they set on fire. I”m Now suffering badly from earache due to the explosion happening near my face!
This complaint and/or review was posted on HolySmoke.org on 03:28 am, November 26, 2019 (CST) and is a permanent record located at: https://www.holysmoke.org/scam/remington/.
The reviews & complaints posted about Remington was submitted by a member or guest on this website. Any and all opinions and information are published as is. HolySmoke.org does not edit or remove any aspect of the report and is simply a consumer grievance free-speech platform. As such, HolySmoke.org cannot be held liable for the complaints and reviews posted about Remington as per Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
Be an Informed Consumer
An informed consumer is capable of making sensible decisions, gains insight about a business prior to an interaction or transaction. Our newsletter provides resources and information that informs you, the consumer. of such things as consumer rights and protection.