I have worked with Michael Grissinger several times. When he’s on his game, the work gets done on a timely manner and he communicates. Unfortunately, that is only 20% of the time. The other 80% of the time, he does not reply to phone calls, emails, or text messages (I have his cell number). I am always promised a contact from one of his developers so I can communicate with the developer directly and that info is never shared, which tells me he outsources. Actually, one time I found who his designer was (someone in England) and called him out on that. The latest project, he has neglected for some time now. I have repeatedly left him messages and have gotten no response. Now I am filing a lawsuit. It is causing my client to lose money and thus causing me to lose money. This is the last time I engage in business with him. I am the least litigious person in the world but I feel I have to get my money back from this guy who is constantly ignoring my calls and messages. I have asked for a simple update or reply multiple times, do not get it. In that rare moment, I do get an update, it’s extremely vague and thus not something I can hold him accountable to. Not to mention, the specific timelines are never met either.
This complaint and/or review was posted on HolySmoke.org on 19:31 pm, December 20, 2018 (CST) and is a permanent record located at: https://www.holysmoke.org/scam/vivid-review-2/.
The reviews & complaints posted about VIVID was submitted by a member or guest on this website. Any and all opinions and information are published as is. HolySmoke.org does not edit or remove any aspect of the report and is simply a consumer grievance free-speech platform. As such, HolySmoke.org cannot be held liable for the complaints and reviews posted about VIVID as per Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
Business Advocacy Program
Advocacy program is a relationship between you and your most engaged consumers – the ones that choose to go a level higher to hold you accountable.